Lowell Observatory is a Corporation Sole and is governed by a single Trustee, William Lowell Putnam IV, as prescribed by the Will of Percival Lowell, the governing document of the Observatory.
The Trustee relies on an Advisory Board that meets annually in Flagstaff. Standing committees of the Board meet more regularly. The Executive Committee of 12 members meets quarterly, and is the voting authority for the Observatory’s Millennium Fund.
FINANCIAL AND POLICY DOCUMENTS
- 2016 Form 990
- 2015 Form 990
- 2014 Form 990
- 2013 Form 990
- 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- 2015 Audited Financial Statements
- 2014 Audited Financial Statements
- 2013 Audited Financial Statements
- Process for Determining CEO Compensation
MINUTES OF EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETINGS