A Lowell Observatory membership is your ticket to the Universe.
Why join Lowell?
- You'll get some great, free stuff. You can experience all our daytime and evening activities for free, as often as you like. Even if you're not near Flagstaff, you'll still get free admission to more than 300 nationwide science centers that participate in the Association of Science and Technology Centers Passport Program.
- You'll stay on top of Lowell news. We'll send you our quarterly newsletter, The Lowell Observer, along with regular e-mail and video updates from our outreach team and professional astronomers.
- You'll get 10 percent off in the Starry Skies Shop, both online and in store!
- Your membership is tax-deductible. Lowell is a 501(c)3 organization, so you can deduct your donations.
- You'll be supporting our mission. Your membership gifts support every aspect of our mission, assisting our researchers with their programs, and helping us improve and broaden our outreach in Flagstaff, on the nearby Navajo and Hopi reservations, and online.
- You'll be part of something special. With the 4.3 meter, $50 million Discovery Channel Telescope nearing completion, you'll soon be part of the most public telescope in the world.
|Individual||$35||Free admission for one adult to Lowell Observatory|
|Basic||$60||Free admission for family (two adults and minor children) plus two guest passes|
|Primary||$100||Free admission for family plus six guest passes and an invitation to a special event|
|Contributor||$250||Primary benefits plus free admission for four adults and minor children / grandchildren and astronomical calendar|
|Pluto Society||$500||Contributor benefits plus invitation to exclusive Observatory event and optional annual listing in the Lowell Observer|
|Lowell Associate||$1000||Pluto Society benefits plus private viewing on 24-inch Clark refractor preceded by a reception with Lowell's Director|
|Trustee Circle||$2500||Lowell Associate benefits plus recognition on a plaque and a tour of our Anderson Mesa research site|
|Discovery||$5000||Trustee Circle benefits plus a tour of the Discovery Channel Telescope|