A Lowell Observatory membership is your ticket to the Universe.
Why join Lowell?
- You'll be supporting innovative astronomical research and quality STEM education and outreach. You'll experience all our daytime and evening activities for free, as often as you like. Even if you're not near Flagstaff, you'll still get free admission to more than 300 nationwide science centers that participate in the Association of Science and Technology Centers Passport Program.
- You'll stay on top of Lowell news. We'll send you our quarterly newsletter, The Lowell Observer, along with regular e-mail updates about our ongoing research and education efforts.
- You'll get a 10% discount in the Starry Skies Shop!
- Your membership is tax-deductible. Lowell is a 501(c)3 organization, so you can deduct your donations.
- You'll be supporting our mission. Your membership gifts support every aspect of our mission, assisting our researchers with their programs and helping us improve and broaden our outreach in Flagstaff through our Science Nights, Kids Camps, quality exhibits, and partnerships with schools on the nearby Navajo and Hopi reservations.
|Individual||$35||Free admission for one; 10% discount in Starry Skies Shop|
|Basic||$60||Free admission for two adults and their minor children; two guest passes; 10% discount in Starry Skies Shop|
|Primary||$100||Basic benefits plus: invitation to the openings of new exhibits; six guest passes|
|Contributor||$250||Primary benefits plus: free admission for four adults and minor children / grandkids; astronomical calendar|
|Pluto Society||$500||Contributor benefits plus: invitation to private reception with Lowell's director on Mars Hill campus|
|Lowell Associate||$1000||Pluto Society benefits plus: a private telescope viewing on Mars Hill campus|
|Trustee Circle||$2500||Lowell Associate benefits plus: a tour of the Anderson Mesa research facility|
|Discovery||$5000||Trustee Circle benefits plus: a tour of the Discovery Channel Telescope; use of Lowell facilities for a private function|